Tooth Atlas Customers, here are a few tips you should know prior to installation of the program to ensure for a smooth experience:
1. The default browser to use Tooth Atlas should be Mozilla Firefox. Please follow the instructions provided here: http://www.ehuman.com/TAFirefox to update.
2. Java 6 (not Java 7) should be installed to view all 3D models and components of the program. Please view the Tooth Atlas installation guide to learn how to change this.
For additional assistance with on the TMJ Atlas, please refer to our TMJ Atlas Support page. TMJ Support Page. Additionally take a look at the complete install guide for more detailed information.
For additional technical support, please view our Frequently Asked Questions Pages:
Tooth Atlas FAQ
TMJ Atlas Select the “TMJ” tab at the top of the page.
Skull Atlas Select the “SA” tab at the top of the page.
Bassett Online Subscription Select the “Bassett” tab at the top of the page.
iPhone Apps Select the “iPhone Apps” tab at the top of the page.
If you require supplementary assistance, contact eHuman at email@example.com
Please provide our support team with the following information so that they can better troubleshoot your issues:
- Computer Type ( Mac or PC ?)
- Operating System Version? (please specify either 32 or 64 bit if using Windows 7/8)
- Product Name and Version you are using.
- If using Tooth Atlas, please specify if it is the Standard, Hygiene, or Assisting version.
- Version of Java installed?
- What web browser and version you are using?
- A brief explanation of the issue.
If your issue is esclatated and eHuman Support schedules a Team Viewer session with you, please download the client software here:
TeamViewer Client for PC: Download
TeamViewer Client for Mac: Download
TMJ Atlas v1.2 is currently supported for the following Mac operating systems using Adobe Reader X:
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Use of Adobe Reader XI is NOT supported.
If you have updated to Adobe Reader XI, please delete it from your Applications directory (or rename to Adobe Reader XI) and download / install Adobe Reader X from http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/ - 1. Choose Mac OS version, 2. Select Language, 3. Select version 10.x.
Once Adobe reader is downloaded and installed, please locate the TMJ Atlas pdf in the Applications / TMJ120 folder, right-click it and change "open with" to Adobe reader. (see instructions below for screenshots / walkthrough)
The first time you open TMJ Atlas using Adove Reader X, you will be prompted to download and install the FileOpen plugin, then reopen the Atlas and you will be prompted for registration, please enter the license code you recieved on the back of your DVD. After registration the TMJ Atlas, open via Adobe Reader X and you will be able to enjoy the product.
Please ensure that the first time you run the atlas you leave it in windowed mode so that you can click "Accept" on any "pop up" warnings - you will only see those warnings once if you select "always trust". We hope you enjoy The Atlas of Human Dentition and the Temporomandibular Joint.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For help with installation and registration, please visit the following page:
Windows users should apply this patch to enable the TMJ Supplement to run correctly.
64-bit Compatibility Patch for the TMJ Occlusion Atlas
1. Click on the link 64-bit Compatibility Patch for TMJ Atlas Supplement.
2. Complete the form then click 'Submit'.
3. Right Click on the alert download file then select Download Files.
4. Select 'Run' to start download the patch.
5. Close all web borwser and other applications when the installation starts.
64-bit Compatibility Patch for TMJ Atlas Supplement.
TMJ Opens in Preview - Mac - (Instructions with screenshots)
If the TMJ opens in Preview, the text will appear garbled and the images won't load:
Because of the 3D elements embedded into the pdf file that is the TMJ, it will only display in Adobe Acrobat Reader. To force the TMJ to open in Reader, first navigate to Applications/TMJ_Occlusion_Atlas. Right-click on TMJ_Atlas.pdf, choose, "Open With," then "Other" and then set TMJ_Atlas.pdf to always open with Adobe Reader.
The Cranial Nerves and Exploding Skull Apps are compatible with iPhone and iPad and are best used when zoomed.
The Dissection App is compatible with iPad, after applying the newly released iOS 4 update.
Problems can be resolved by uninstalling and resyncing the app to your device.
Email Support with any other issues (email@example.com)